Freitag, 28. Februar 2014

Recent Empties! | KateBerlinSays



Hi loves! I have been going through products like crazy lately, so here is yet another empties post. My upcoming posts will be of products which are full, not to worry! ;) I would love to know what products you recommend repurchasing instead of these and what have you used up recently which you have loved? 

Bioderma Micelle Solution: Ohhh yes, Bioderma really has taken over the Blogosphere, but for a good reason! This is so gentle and removes every last bit of make up. I have already repurchased another 500 ml bottle. Perfect!

Lavera Rose Garden Bodylotion: This is a Holy Grail of mine. It is the perfect size to take to the gym (toting around my Dream Cream is impractical and, let's be honest, unhygienic!) and it does not irritate my sensitive skin. This is the scent I hadn't tried yet and I have to say I much prefer the Orange or Lavender scents.

Batiste Dry Shampoo: This is another extremely hyped product. I love the smell of this, but much prefer the brunette version since I don't have to worry about any white powder residue in my hair!

Clarins Fix Make Up: This is my absolute favorite setting spray. However, I went through this in under a month and it is not cheap (25€!). This is why I never got around to doing a full review on this, it was used up so quickly, I barely had time to make up my mind. The fresh and light rose scent is heavenly and it kept my make up in place all day. I will definitely repurchase this after my spending ban is over when I finally purchase my Speedy 35!

Nivea Frangipani & Oil: I loved this shower gel. This is the only one I have tried so far which did not dry out my skin and actually felt like it was nourishing. While it won't completely hydrate my skin, it is a definite repurchase!

Essence Get BIG! Lashes: Lots of people have been absolutely loving the Essence mascaras, so I decided to ditch my Dior and Laura Mercier and give it a go. All I have to say is that I won't be purchasing high end mascara any time soon. This is a perfect dupe for the Diorshow mascara, as I mentioned in my last post. 

Maybelline Age Rewind Undereye Concealer: I have no idea why I didn't repurchase this. I am always on the hunt for a better concealer, but I already think I found the perfect one! When I have used up my Smashbox Concealer I am definitely going back to this.

TBS Honeymania Bodybutter: So there's always a little room for negativity...right? Well this is it. I absolutely hated this scent! I would only use it on my feet (as far away from my nose as possible) and when my boyfriend used it I would feel slightly ill every time I was around the scent for too long. Too sweet, too floral and too perfume-y. Usually I love these body butters, but this was a total fail! At least its all used up.

Thank you for stopping by! I would love it if some of you left the links to your blogs in the comment section, I am dying for more blogs to read since I have a mini break from uni (...and am procrastinating studying for my theoretical driver's license exam, what's new.) :)

xoxo, Kate

Kommentare:

  1. Great empties! Batiste is definitely a favourite of mine and I'm tempted by that Clarins setting spray! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You can't go wrong with bioderma!
    Great empties.
    Now I'm scarred to crack open the bottle of honey mania I have LOL
    TarteTanya

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I felt the same way about the honey mania scent. I sprayed the perfume on in the store, and it was just so cloying and gave me the worst headache.

    AntwortenLöschen