Sonntag, 24. November 2013

Favorite French Pharmacy Masks | Skin Care


Happy sunday ladies! I have had a crazy weekend full of car issues, early thanksgiving and being the makeup artist at a fotoshoot today with an incredibly sweet model.  I would love to her how YOUR weekend was!

These are my 3 favorite face masks which are great for a variety of skin issues. I know the Shiseido mask isn't from the 'pharmacie', but the other two are. I like to keep a variety of masks on hand, so I can use the one most appealing to my current skin issues. Let's get rolling!

Nuxe Aroma Perfection Masque Thermique: This is a great little pick me up when you don't have much time. This is targeted towards oily problematic skin and large pores. You evenly distribute it on your face (I take off my make up with Bioderma before) and then gently use it as a facial scrub once the 2 minutes have passed. It warms up on your face over time, it never gets too hot though! I don't see huge effects, but it is great as a pick me up when you're busy and the warming sensation is perfect for the winter time. A little bit of luxury during my busy week!

Caudalie Vinoperfect Enzymatic Mask: Now this is an absolute winner. It isn't cheap at 25€ a pop, but results are instant and big. This mask works perfectly on those days when your skin looks a little dull. It takes 10 minutes instead of 2, but the results are more noticeable  You can actually feel the mask eating away at dead skin cells, which feels odd the first few times, it also isn't painful though. 
I usually use this when I have bad breakouts and then apply whatever skin treatment I am using at the moment, so it can work on my newer skin instead of just being absorbed by old skin cells.

Shiseido Pureness Clay Mask: This isn't as intense as the enzymatic mask, but is perfect for very oily skin. It really improves the appearance of pores and soaks in any extra sebum in the pores. This got me through all my years of acne and oily skin as a teenager and I still use it in the summer months when my skin produces more oils.

What are your favorite skin masks? Thanks for stopping by! 

xoxo, Kate

Kommentare:

  1. I love that Claudalie mask. It's so refreshing.

    I also like how you photographed the products in a cute satchel. It looks so cheery :)

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Giedre! I am really impressed by it too. I saw it on Essie Button's channel and had to try it!
      Have a great day! xoxo

      Löschen
  2. nice stuff and I love the nars palettes omg!!!!!! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Me too! They are such a great deal and NARS packaging is so pretty :)
      Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Löschen
  3. Great stuff. You can participate in a new giveaway to win $30 certificate on my blog: Fashion Talks

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful picks! That Caudalie mask sounds like a must for my sensitive, oily skin. Thanks for the recommendation! Like that purse too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! It's my aunt's lunch box from when she was a little girl. :) That Caudalie mask is really worth trying!
      xo's!

      Löschen