Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2013

Sugarhill Boutique Stag Sweater | Style



Everyone goes through different phases in life, and apparently this is my 'stag sweater phase'. I got this  Sugarhill Boutique Stag Cardigan along with another stag-themed sweater (post coming soon) the other day when I was feeling cold. Same principle as "don't go grocery shopping when you're hungry"- don't go shopping when you're cold, I guess. I got this 2 sizes larger than I usually go for and oh my word- there is no other way to describe this other than cozy tosy! 

I opted for the white lace shirt since it is quite girly, a perfect contrast to the chunky sweater. The dark cami under the white shirt mutes it a little, which doesn't make it stand out too much. The sweater still steals the show!
The soft pants and plateau shoes make for an extremely comfortable and basic outfit for which the details of the sweater and blouse make up for. A little jewelry never hurt anyone either.
Do you prefer fitted or chunky sweaters in winter? Hope everyone is doing well!

Kommentare:

  1. Hahaa Cozy Tosy are the words I'd use to! :')
    I have a million cardigans all about 3 sizes biggers so I can wear them all at same time and look like a beached whale.
    I love your outfit, you look so gorgeous and your clothes rail is so organized! I can barely get anything in or out of mine :')

    Other Infinities

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Cozy Tosy is the best expression ever! There is nothing better than being cozy tosy haha ;)

      Löschen
  2. i love this outfit! it is so pretty! and i like the colourful elephants in the background, they're cute (sorry, bit random) :) x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I love them too! I am so glad you noticed. I have moved so many times the past 2 years, but the elephants always come with me :-)

      Löschen
  3. Ahhh this outfit is so perfect! Love the shirt and cardigan, and that is such a cute background!
    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! The only reason it looks halfway organized is that I hadn't done laundry in a really long time- had to seize the moment ;-)

      Löschen
  4. Oh my god, I need me a stag sweater too, this looks so gorgeous and proper cosy, perfect for winter

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You definitely need one- I have never had a better sweater! I will check out your blog asap!
      xoxo

      Löschen
  5. This looks so lovely and cozy! I want it!:)xo

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I tagged you in the beauty blogger tag on my blog! Sorry if you've already done it, look forward to reading it if you do do it!:)xo

      http://libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-beauty-blogger-tag.html

      Löschen
  6. Antworten
    1. Thank you! It's feeling pretty wintery in Berlin right now!
      xox

      Löschen
  7. Absolutely love the cardigan!

    xx
    jasmineglamez.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Love your blouse! I have the same :)

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog :) I am following you too now :)

    Kisses,
    Kristina

    AntwortenLöschen