Montag, 14. Oktober 2013

Fossil Key-Per | Beauty

Hello ladies! Friday I went to the outlet 'village' near Berlin and picked up some amazing deals. I only buy work out gear at the Nike Factory Outlet because it is so much cheaper than in stores, I think in total I saved 250 Euros and got a ridiculous amount of workout clothes and shoes. Since I am not someone who cares which year's model of clothes or accessories I own, outlet shopping is the way to go.


At Fossil my mother surprised me with a new make up bag (and watch! Thank you mom!). My old one was falling apart and looking pretty ragged, so this was a much appreciated treat. Personally, I love their styles. Especially this little bag. The keys are adorable and the vintage style clasp is a perfect fit.


As you can see, the shape is extremely practical. When you open it everything sits nicely so you have a complete overview and a mirror. This way you have your make up sitting in front of you with a mirror right there to do it. 

These are the things I carry around with me during the day, so the mirror is perfect for little touch ups. The contents of my make up bag do not shift around during the day, but stay exactly the way I put them.

The details on this bag are so perfect! From the keys, clap, mirror and blue and purple interior. A day-time make up bag should be fun, practical (hello mirror which stays up on its own!) and not hold your entire make up collection.

Do you carry around a make up bag for touchups? Or do you trust that your make up will stay all day on its own?

Kommentare:

  1. No, I don't carry a make-up bag, but I used to when I was younger. Now, I rely on long-lasting lipsticks and I'm good. But, I adore this make up case. It's simply gorgeous!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. If I could find a long lasting lipstick maybe I wouldn't carry around all of these! haha

      Löschen
  2. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Loving these pictures!
    Such a cute makeup bag too!
    TarteTanya

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Fall is such a great time to take pictures!

      Löschen
  4. I love Fossil's bags and cases - really adorable designs! This makeup bag in particular is such an ideal size to tote around a few favourite makeup items.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I agree its the perfect size and shape. Thanks for stopping by!

      Löschen
  5. this is perfect! i'm serious, i love the design!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Then I think it's time for you to go visit Fossil :) They have so many adorable bags!

      Löschen
  6. It's so pretty! All of the colors and the design - perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I agree the color and design complement each other beautifully.

      Löschen
  7. Danke fuer deinen Kommentar :)

    Ich liebe auch Outlet-shopping!

    Die Make-up Tasche ist echt cool und hat wirklich die perfekte groesse! Ich schleppe immer nur unmwengen an lipglosse und lippenstifte mit mir durch die gegend, der rest muss so halten ;)

    Schoene Gruesse aus London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen