Donnerstag, 5. September 2013

White Blazer, Architectural Shoes


This is what I wore to Vogue Fashion's Night Out last night in Berlin, there will be a post on that as well soon. I paired a comfortable silky camisole with black high waisted jeans and black shoes in order for the white blazer to speak for itself. It is crisp, structured and soft- everything I want in a jacket! 
The gold necklace is a recent gift from the boy and it is the perfect dainty piece to accompany this ensemble.
These shoes I bought from my first ever paycheck. They are quite old and have been well-loved, but they remain a staple piece. Their plateau gives me height and comfort- you can never go wrong with a VAGABOND shoe. 
This is a recent purchase from Zara. I was quite surprised at their selection of bags currently. Most are real leather and their quality is acceptable for the price (don't expect any wonders). The color blocking and clean lines on this add an expensive touch to even the most basic outfit.

Let me know what your go-to accessories are!

Talk soon,

Kate

White Blazer: Zara, Topshop, ASOS (my favorite)
Swarowski Necklace
Vagabond Shoes

Kommentare:

  1. Love the white blazer with the black outfit, and the fun bit of colour from your bag! :) Hope you had a great time at Fashion Night Out! :)


    Away From The Blue

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, I did! Great music, great fashion and delicious drinks :-) what could a girl want more?

      Löschen
  2. I wandered over from another website, and I'm glad I did! I LOVE your white blazer! I am in the market for one; guess I'll have to go check out Zara!
    Lori

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm happy you stumbled! Zara have great blazers. While I'm not impressed with their quality 100% of the time- their blazers last and last!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Kate

      Löschen
  3. Great outfit and Zara's blazers are really the best :)

    Chris x

    www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. They are and they keep their shape! I even throw mine in the washing machine every now and then (I know, I know).
      xo

      Löschen
  4. Great shoes!!!
    X
    http://byobjection.blogspot.nl/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! They have held up so well, I love Vagabond!
      xo

      Löschen