Dienstag, 3. September 2013

Visiting Barbie




I blame Barbie for turning me into such a fashion (ok, shoe) and make-up addict. In order to confront Barbie personally, I went to her house, questions in hand. When she opened the door...

No, but seriously. I went to Barbie's house. The Barbie Dreamhouse is currently in Berlin and I might have gone to heaven last Saturday, just sayin'. I will say that tickets are outrageously priced, but it was so worth it. Not only are young girls there who still play with Barbie (or in my case until I was 15, don't judge), but plenty of young women who grew up with Barbie visited too (more enthusiastic than the little ones). 

I wanted to share some pictures with you all. Sorry about the pink lighting in all of them, Barbie's decorating scheme can be a bit monochrome. 

 






1 Kommentar:

  1. This look so cool!
    I followed you :)
    Beth xxx

    http://bethsadventuresinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen