Dienstag, 17. September 2013

Pinafore Dress, Woven Wedges | style

So everyone has been making fun of me because apparently my dress fits to what I am studying perfectly. Nevertheless, if other people can wear rainboots and bring their dogs (awww!), I can also be a little bit cliché! 

Love this pinafore, you can wear it crossed over or like I did! The high wedges give it a more sophisticated feel. This dress is classic- it will look great with sandals, wedges or even tights and boots in winter. Love this!


Swarowski Necklace

Kommentare:

  1. cute outfit!:) love your shoes! I followed you on bloglovin(petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) hugs!♥

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those wedges!!! shame they aren't still in store

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I know. Michael Kors makes some great shoes! Thanks for stopping by!
      xo
      Kate

      Löschen
  3. That pinafore is so cute, I never usually wear dresses like this but this lne is adorable!xx
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. such a cute pinafore!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Antworten
    1. Thank you! I'm a little obsessed with your blog :)
      xo

      Löschen
  6. you are adorable and I love your necklace!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Very cute look. I love the jeans overall :)xo

    AntwortenLöschen