Montag, 23. September 2013

Make Up Mondays: Dior Mystic Magnetics | Beauty

There is always that one hyped product which you try to resist but end up trying anyway. For me this was the Dior Mystic Magnetics and I am so glad I tried it! Doing my nails was always a chore, but this is truly an 'experience'.  I'm not sure hovering over my nails with a magnet for 1-2 minutes will become a weekly occurrence, but hey.. yolo, right? (cringe) 



The nail polish comes with the actual polish and a nicely designed magnet. I absolutely love Dior packaging. Even the magnet is gorgeous!

Step 1: Paint all nails with one coat of the nail polish
Step 2: Pain nails with a second coat, then hover over them for 1-2 minutes with the magnet. I found holding it in a 45° angle works best. (Nails are an exact science, I guess). 



Finished! The magnet is helpful to those of us who just cant ever wait for our nail polish to dry as we are forced to wait. I didn't hold the magnet over my nails for very long as I wanted a more subtle effect. 


Overall, I am pleased with the results and the process was actually quite entertaining. However, there are cheaper alternatives from Isadora for only a fraction of the cost. Still, I am a huge Dior nail polish fan and this one did not disappoint. 
Conclusion: Worth the hype!

What beauty trend are you excited to try this season?

Kommentare:

  1. oh wow!!! i really love this colour!
    maybe you want to follow each other?
    let me know :)
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Huhu ☺ Dein Blog ist echt klasse. Hättest du vielleicht lust auf follow for follow?
    Würde mich sehr freuen.
    <3<3<3
    Jenny
    http://lifestylelovefashion.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I wouldn't spend that much on a nail polish,
    but the effect is great.

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I know it's crazy! I only buy one about every 4 years :-)

      Löschen
  5. I love the effect of this. Your mani came out perfect.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi there! great work, I really like reading and checking your blog! ;)

    Come visit mine if you want, and let me know what you think!

    http://comeclothesval.blogspot.it

    x, Val.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love your nails!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I really love the color//The magnetic detail surely make your mani' fabulous :)xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. i've never tried this, but i think it's such a cool concept and idea! love the color you have.

    [oomph.]
    Victoria's Secret Giveaway!
    Coach bag Giveaway!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. In love with the shade of this nail polish!!
    Perfect for fall!!


    pashionality.com

    AntwortenLöschen