Sonntag, 1. September 2013

Loves: Plateau Oxfords, Canvas Backpack

 This outfit may be the most comfortable darn thing I have ever worn. The shoes feel like little pillows and I forget how fun it is to have your hands free and not constantly tugging at your purse.

Now these shoes have a special place in the little (ok, big) part of my heart which is reserved for shoes. I am ittybitty, tinitiny, however you want to call it and these babies add a whole 7,5 cm without making me uncomfortable and they feel like sneakers. I know I have a "tall person"'s body, but trust me I can't reach the top shelf at the grocery store.

All in all, this is the ideal outfit for any day trip or outing as it is comfortable and your hands are free to explore (in my case the Barbie Dreamhouse. But more to that later).

Pants: Zara
Shoes: Vagabond
Backpack: A hundred years old, good alternatives: Fjallräven, Herschel (want, want, want!)
Tshirt: COS

xo's
Kate

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen