Montag, 30. September 2013

Liebster Award



I was tagged by Libby-Jade and Cora for the Liebster Award which I am extremely flattered by. Both of their blogs are fantastic, you really ought to have a look!

By being "tagged", you answer 10 questions about yourself and your blog. Both questions would be a very long list, so I will answer 5 of each. Let's jump right in!

Cora's questions:


1. Playsuits or jumpsuits?
Both! I love how easy they are. 

2. Favourite book or film that has inspired you in some way?
Many. But most recently The Fault in Our Stars.

3. A lipstick you'd recommend your followers to buy? 
MAC's Honeylust and See Sheer. Both are incredibly easy to wear and in my opinion not hyped enough.

4. Favourite nail vanish brand?
Sally Hansen for sure!

5. Your life ambition or goal?
Happiness and a healthy, happy family with a good man.

Libby-Jade's questions:


6. What are you more into, fashion or make up?
Close call, but shoes are always number 1.

7. What's your favorite animal?
I am studying something closely related to animals, so I love all of them. I especially love cats and cows.

8. If you could have any job, what would it be?
Something where I deal a lot with people. PR would be great!

9. What's your favorite thing in your room?
Probably my lamps. They were the first thing I ever bought that wasn't from IKEA after I first moved out. 

10. What's your favorite film?
I don't watch many films, I much prefer TV shows as I have the attention span of a gnat in heat.

I now nominate 
Jenny from Lifestyle, Love & Fashion
Monica Andrea at Days off LA
Leli from It's Leli
Rosehorseshoe.com
Chrisabella at Chrissabella
Tanya from Tarte Tanya

Now my 10 questions!

1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What are your dreams for your blog?
3. Lipgloss or lipstick?
4. Are you more interested in writing or photography?
5. What is your biggest, best, most wild dream?
6. Fashion or beauty?
7. Who do you take your fashion advice from?
8. What is one bit of fashion advice someone gave you which you wish you had followed?
9. Favorite style book?
10. Youtube videos or blogging?

Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Kate

Kommentare:

  1. Congrats on this award.
    Mind i invite you on my blog? Lets follow one another. I always follow back.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
    Have the best of Monday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congrats on the award and thank you so much for nominating me :) I'm currently stuck in bed with a cold and that really cheered me up ... will answer the questions ASAP.

    Greetings from London,

    www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, I'm glad! Your blog really is lovely. Feel better soon!

      Löschen
  3. Congrats for being nominated and thanks for nominating me.
    Definitely made my Monday!
    Answers all done will post asap!
    TarteTanya

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Glad it made your monday, I hate mondays! I look forward to reading your answers!

      Löschen
  4. This is wonderful! I've already done a post on this however, called "Who the hell am I?" thank you for the nomination though!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. this was a lot of fun to read!!
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I'm glad you enjoyed it- I love getting to know the people behind the blogs I read.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love the fault in our stars too! Love reading your blog :)

    mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen