Freitag, 20. September 2013

Guerlain Gloss D'Enfer | Review



When life gives you lemons, you blog about sparkly pink lip gloss.  This week I am studying for exams and my laptop is getting some TLC at the Apple store (I know, life is really tough)... but nothing a little sparkle can't fix!

Since bacteria believes in free love and lip gloss, they tend to procreate quite rapidly in these pretty little tubes.  (Being run over your lips with the same brush is clearly not hygienic.) Hence, I only purchase one fabulous lip gloss a year and then toss it.

Last year I bought the Dior Lip Maximizer (minty and fresh- love!), so this year I decided to go for something that could be worn on its own or over lipstick- a 'my lips but better' color. This is why after much internal confusion and conflict (such problems I have!), I opted for the Guerlain Gloss D'Enfer in color 464.

After testing this for a few weeks I highly recommend it! It is sticky enough to stay on the lips, but not so sticky that everything gravitates towards it in order to get stuck and annoy you, the sparkles are fine enough to be subtle and it conditions the lips.

It has no taste to it, but smells ever so slightly perfume-y in that I'm-ridiculously-expensive-so-I'm-going-to-make-you-fall-in-love-with-me-because-I-smell-better-than-my-cheaper-counterpart kind of way. Delicious! There is nothing worse than having chemical smelling products near your nose.

What is your current go-to lip product? I'm dying to try MAC's Plumful.

Kommentare:

  1. Such a beautiful gloss! I'm currently into MAC - Angel lipstick. Definitely my favorite at the moment.
    xo
    Marija

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh the shade is so cute!:) great review!♥ I love red matte lipsticks and I'm using Astor 435 at the moment:) thank you so much for following me back! kisses♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I have followed you via Bloglovin' waiting for you to back x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So in love with your blog,really! I've just discovered it and I've been kept by your unique and amazing style, you got one more daily reader honey, I think your style fits perfectly with mine and I find you so inspiring, if you want you can have a look to my blog too, and maybe if you like it we can also follow each other, just let me know and congrats again, you're having such a great job :)
    Laura
    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This gloss will sooo fit with my outfit!!!

    http://byobjection.blogspot.nl

    Kissable Kiss
    Yooki

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great idea for post and even better performance!
    A brilliant selection of images! Great review!


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is a great post & that's a gorgeous pictures! & I love these colours of lip gloss! It's very nice.

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen