Mittwoch, 25. September 2013

Easy Nail Art for Beginners | Tutorial


Good morning, world! So, I will get right to it: I am horrible at doing my nails. It takes too much time, I never wait for my polish to dry and I can't hold my left hand still to save my life (hence you only see my right hand in this post). This is why the nail 'art' (can't really call it that) is extremely simple and anyone can join the fun. no problems. So let's get down to business!

Also, excuse the pictures, I had to take them with my iPhone, since my laptop is still being fixed and I have no way to upload pictures from my good camera to my phone!

What you will need: 
A light nail polish (optional)
A darker nail polish
Reinforcement rings (you can get these at paper/office supply stores)
A base coat (you don't need it, but I highly recommend it since it creates a base, fills ridges and this one even hardens your nails. I am loving it!)


After you have cut, filed, buffed, primed and what ever else you decide to your nails, apply the lighter color nail polish (if you choose not to, skip this step).

Then wait until it has dried completely. I can not stress this enough, if nail polish is still wet you will end up with a sticky goo-y mess later. 

Apply the reinforcement rings to your nails as shown below. You can opt for a smaller or larger shape depending on how far you place it on the nails.
Now, apply darker color and, again, wait until it has completely dried. Nothing worse than ruining all your hard (well...) work in the final step!
Peel the rings off dry nails and voila! 

Let me know how this goes for you! What are some of your favorite tricks? 



Kommentare:

  1. Love this! I often find it hard to do these kind of nail tutorials but this one looks very easy to do and still chic!
    xo
    Marija

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely post!
    I really like your blog!
    It would be nice if we start to follow each other on bloglovin!
    Let me know if you like the idea ^.^

    Much love,

    Didi

    www.birthdaygirl.me

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Das hab ich ja noch nie gesehen. Sieht cool aus :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Yasmin
    www.großstadtbambi.de

    AntwortenLöschen