Montag, 30. September 2013

2 Ways: Boyfriend Jeans | Style


There is nothing better than being completely comfortable. In a previous post I ranted about how much I hate jeans because they are scratchy and confining. I could not have been more wrong. 

It is like these ASOS boyfriend jeans were made for me. They are not confining, scratchy or accentuating any muffin tops (I'm looking at you low cut skinny jeans... yikes!). 

The first outfit I put together is something I would wear out at night. The blazer is from Zara per usual, I just keep going back for more. This is the first gift my boyfriend ever gave me and it has stood the test of time. I have admitted to putting my blazers in the washing machine (I know, I know) and this has not lost its shape.


 A pair of girlie, sparkly high heels give the destroyed, loose jeans a more feminine edge. I just love the contrast between the destroyed look of the jeans with the glam silver heels.
 The second outfit is a more casual take with a Cheap Monday sweater with wonderful detailing and the flats I pretty much live in. This is perfect for uni as it looks pulled together but I can slouch over my papers as much as I please without something pulling or that odd ripping sound (you know which one I mean).



Also, yes, my hair is shorter... and red! The red isn't permanent- I just needed a change from the caramel color I have had for so long. As for the cut- my hair was so damaged from not getting it trimmed regularly and too much heat styling. I will upload a hair care post soon!

What is your current staple piece?

Kommentare:

  1. I really like your hair, and I think that the red color suits you! Moreover I love your jeans!

    I was wondering if you'd like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN and GFC? If so, tell me when you followed me and I'll immediately follow back!
    I'd really love to stay in touch!

    With lots of love from Zurich,
    Lory xxx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really want a pair of boyfriend jeans, these are lovely!! I found two pairs I absoloutly adored on Asos but my laptop crashed, then when I next went on like a week later, they only had like two sizes left!xox
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I always wait too long too! ASOS has really great boyfriend jeans.

      Löschen
  3. Such a fashionable outfit!
    Would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin? I hoe to stay in touch with your blog!

    www.modishyou.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love wearing boyfriend jeans and have barely worn anything but that the whole summer. It's just so easy to dress up or down :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. these jeans look lovely on you, thanks for the styling tips! i've followed you on bloglovin and i'd love if you could check out my blog too!
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    AntwortenLöschen