Montag, 26. August 2013

Topshop Berlin

Just a quick post because I'm so excited (and I just can't hide it...). Topshop will be opening in Berlin on September 4. in the KaDeWe on Tauentzienstrasse in Charlottenburg. On 150 square meters us Berliners will (finally!) be able to shop our little hearts out and keep up with our fashion fowards counterparts in London and New York.

Although I love the online store, the wait is in my opinion too long and there is just nothing like instant gratification. So everyone keep your credit cards locked and loaded and I will see you there!

xo's,

Kate

Can't find me? You bet that I'll be one of the squealing annoying girls everyone avoids... I own it!

Kommentare:

  1. So I stumbled across your blog! We have the same name (well...first name :)) and I am moving to Berlin in about 18 months! :) Loving your posts (and yay for TopShop in Berlin!)

    Kate Xx
    themintedbeauty.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You are going to love it! You're coming at just the right time ;-)
      Checking your blog right now!
      xo

      Löschen
    2. I can't wait! It's going to be a big adjustment but I am super excited for it :) Do you have a twitter? Xoxo

      Löschen
    3. I just made one, like, yesterday. It's the same as my blogspot address :)
      It might be a huge adjustment at first, but Beln has a really international atmosphere. I'm sure you'll love it!

      Löschen