Dienstag, 27. August 2013

Obsession: Printed Pants

(Hole in my wall?! Oops...)


I have kissed my jeans adieu since the "single colored pants" spell was broken.  Although it has taken me a good while to embrace the trend- I am in love! From printed leggings, tights to chinos, anything goes.

These soft pants from Zara are my current favorites. Paired with black plateau sandals or oxfords and a simple top there is no stopping them. Although they are printed they exude a simplicity and maturity which is completely versatile- because being confined is so boring.

Conclusion Mood: Instantly brightened.

1 Kommentar:

  1. i love printed pants! I have these really lovely H&M ones :)

    please check out my blog, if you have the time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen