Freitag, 23. August 2013

Morgenland Berlin


In a small unsuspecting shop in Kreuzberg hides a real gem. Morgenland is filled with middle eastern style lamps, jewelery and fabrics. This necklace I purchased from there not too long ago and it has become a staple piece in my wardrobe- lovingly dubbed my "spoon" necklace.

I am very pleased to announce that they have opened another store in Steglitz just this year. Most of my lamps I purchased there and they give wonderful soft lighting which really sets a gentle and warm atmosphere in my little cave (ok, apartment. Sometimes jokingly referred to as the dungeon, as it is at souterrain level). Their fabrics are of high quality and comparable to Basetti for only a fraction of the cost.

My father who has extemely classic, timeless and expensive taste has also become an enthusiast of this little gem. Especially loving the orange lamps as they make any room warmer. As he is sick of "always walking into the same apartment" (commenting the fact that many people purchase exclusively from IKEA) these exotic and often whimsical pieces are highly welcome in his home as well.

I will add pictures of my bedding, lamps and mirror in due time.

Wishing you a lovely, relaxed day,

Kate

Their address:

Morgenland Möbel

Kreuzbergstraße 25
10965 Berlin



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen